Sunday 18 October 2015

Creating a Blog Site

Well, here I am.
I'm not sure what it speaks to that I've been working on creating a site for almost 7 hrs now.  A full day of time wasted that I don't have to waste on something that I'm assured is easy and not more than 15 min of work.
I'm hot, sweaty, irritated beyond belief, on the edge of tears and wanting to physically act out  (think toddler acting out). 
This doesn't  reflect my education, my credentials or all the other life and professional skills that I  have, including being able to save someone's life. 
Maybe it speaks to the fact that someone like me should be doing the writing/instructions for others not the following of those writing/instructions.
 Maybe it speaks to me gaining empathy for the incredible frustration students must feel when they can't get "at something" that they know they should be able to. 
Whatever it is that I'm supposed to be learning... it's a hard lesson today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment