Saturday 21 November 2015

3250 Faculty of Medicine.... THIS Changed My Teaching...

Interesting site, peer contributed, 2-3 min stories, about the pivotal moment or realization that changed someones practice or mind or viewpoint.

http://facdev.med.ubc.ca/this-changed-my-teaching/

This Changed My Teaching

This Changed My TeachingThis Changed My Teaching (TCMT)is a peer-reviewed, free online educational initiative that delivers quick summaries of key, pivotal moments that inspired a more effective teaching approach. The articles are designed for rapid consumption, typically taking less than 2-3 minutes to read, and they include links to references for further exploration. We hope that the articles foster comments and dialogue so each article provides the opportunity for readers to submit comments, ask questions, and vote on the impact the information presented will have on your teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment